Smart Start Central Oklahoma is following guidelines set by the state regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. The ongoing pandemic has changed the way we offer Early Birds classes (contact us to check on available virtual classes) and Smart Start in the Schools playgroups (contact us to find out about take home kits).
We know that this can be a challenging time for families. Whether there are immediate needs to be met, like shelter and food, or needs focused on ideas for entertaining children at home, or needs surrounding stress management and self care, SSCO strives to support families, build parenting skills, and protect children during these unusual and ever-changing circumstances.
Thank you for investing in your child(ren)! Parenting is the most important job and you are the most important and influential part of your child's life.
- We Want to Hear Your Story (en Español)
- Summer's Here...Now What? (en Español)
- Thank You for Helping Your Community! (en Español)
- We're Adding a New Benefit to Our Programming! (en Español)
- Play Matters! Do More Of It! (en Español)
- Battling Behavior? You Are NOT Alone!
- Exercises (Disguised as Games!) to Play with Your Child (en Español)
- Self-care and Handling Stress
- Simple Scavenger Hunts and Challenges (includes English/incluye Español)
- Have A Need? Here's A List Of Resources (includes English/incluye Español)
- Stay-at Home & Play-at-Home Ideas